DOGS AND HALLOWEEN
On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about dogs and Halloween. What can you do to make sure your dog has a safe and peaceful Halloween? Our hosts offer some tips.
LINK TO SHOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDgHknsfPv8&t=2s
Topics discussed include:
• Dog tip of the day
• Trick or Treaters can trigger territorial dogs
• Noise diffusion can help to head off some of the aggression
• Crating your dog can help cope with Halloween chaos
• A visual barrier can also help with controlling your dog
• Keep dogs inside for Halloween night
• Costumes could also be confusing for the dog
• When you open the door for trick or treaters, you don’t know what’s on the other side, so you should keep your dog away from the door
• What about dressing my dog up?
• Be careful with pumpkins
• Watch your candy bowls and make sure the kids know they shouldn’t feed candy to the dog
• Is it OK to bring my dog Trick or Treating?
• You can contact the show by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered why your dog behaves a certain way? Are there things you need help with or support? Join Scott and Jess Williams each week as they explore these and other topics.
Podcast Available On
Scott and Jess talk about how important it is for you to get your dog used to letting you handle them. This includes brushing, tooth brushing, nail clipping and other activities.
On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about how to care for your senior dog. They discuss issues they have seen with older dogs and offer valuable advice about how to avoid and deal with the problems you may encounter.