On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about dogs and Halloween. What can you do to make sure your dog has a safe and peaceful Halloween? Our hosts offer some tips.
Topics discussed include:
• Dog tip of the day
• Trick or Treaters can trigger territorial dogs
• Noise diffusion can help to head off some of the aggression
• Crating your dog can help cope with Halloween chaos
• A visual barrier can also help with controlling your dog
• Keep dogs inside for Halloween night
• Costumes could also be confusing for the dog
• When you open the door for trick or treaters, you don’t know what’s on the other side, so you should keep your dog away from the door
• What about dressing my dog up?
• Be careful with pumpkins
• Watch your candy bowls and make sure the kids know they shouldn’t feed candy to the dog
• Is it OK to bring my dog Trick or Treating?
• You can contact the show by email at email@example.com
Have you ever wondered why your dog behaves a certain way? Are there things you need help with or support? Join Scott and Jess Williams each week as they explore these and other topics.