On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about what owners are doing that ruins their puppies. They identify 5 problem areas and what issues they may cause.
Topics discussed include:
• Dog tip of the day
• Using pee pads delays housebreaking
• Jess and Scott talk about some of the issues they’ve seen using pee pads
• Carrying your puppy everywhere can lead to negative effects
• Be mindful of how you’re introducing your puppy to other people
• Improper puppy socialization can ruin your puppy
• Giving your puppy too much freedom can lead to behavior problems
• You shouldn’t let a puppy outside of your sight in the home
• Puppies need structure and routines
• Never leaving your puppy alone will ruin your puppy
• People working from home need to make sure their puppy still spends time alone
• You can contact the show by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered why your dog behaves a certain way? Are there things you need help with or support? Join Scott and Jess Williams each week as they explore these and other topics.