5 WAYS TO RUIN A PUPPY
On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about what owners are doing that ruins their puppies. They identify 5 problem areas and what issues they may cause.
Topics discussed include:
• Dog tip of the day
• Using pee pads delays housebreaking
• Jess and Scott talk about some of the issues they’ve seen using pee pads
• Carrying your puppy everywhere can lead to negative effects
• Be mindful of how you’re introducing your puppy to other people
• Improper puppy socialization can ruin your puppy
• Giving your puppy too much freedom can lead to behavior problems
• You shouldn’t let a puppy outside of your sight in the home
• Puppies need structure and routines
• Never leaving your puppy alone will ruin your puppy
• People working from home need to make sure their puppy still spends time alone
• You can contact the show by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered why your dog behaves a certain way? Are there things you need help with or support? Join Scott and Jess Williams each week as they explore these and other topics.
Podcast Available On
Why Water Intake Matters?
If your dog is always thirsty, it could be a sign of mental instability. When obsessive behaviors like drinking begin to control your dog, it’s important you intervene. There may be a hidden message in your dog’s drinking habits.
Energy Healing Involving Your Dog
The Story of Sarge
You Can’t Outrun Crazy
The Importance of Handling Your Dog
Scott and Jess talk about how important it is for you to get your dog used to letting you handle them. This includes brushing, tooth brushing, nail clipping and other activities.
The Care of Senior Dogs
On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about how to care for your senior dog. They discuss issues they have seen with older dogs and offer valuable advice about how to avoid and deal with the problems you may encounter.
Introducing A New Puppy Into A Household With Other Dogs
On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about the steps to take when you bring a new puppy into your household that already has other dogs.
Be Grateful For What You Have Now
Dogs and Halloween
On this episode, Scott and Jess talk about dogs and Halloween. What can you do to make sure your dog has a safe and peaceful Halloween? Our hosts offer some tips. Topics discussed…